Besides selling quality, custom windows and doors, we offer a wide variety of services to our customers.
Kolbe Gallery Seattle offers inspiration, advice and professional installation of Kolbe® windows and doors. Being conveniently located in Seattle, we serve all of Washington state. Following is a more complete list of what we have to offer.
- Showroom full of Kolbe’s artisan-quality wood, aluminum clad, and vinyl window & door displays, as well as other building products
- Vast information about products & options, design assistance and advice from experienced professionals
- Consultations, quote requests, and ordering of Kolbe windows and doors and other building products
- Product literature, color, stain, wood species, hardware & other samples
- Quick turn-around on requests for quotes
- Technical support for architects, builders, contractors & other building professionals
- Product integration and detailing the right product for the application, performance and function.
- Detailed shop drawings, factory engineering reviews and product installation guidelines.
- AIA Accredited Continuous Education Training (AIA/CES) sessions can be held by Kolbe staff members either at the showroom or the customers’ location. These sessions help architects earn “Learning Units” as required annually by state and/or professional associations
- New Kolbe product installation by Installation Masters™ certified staff members
- Assistance with measurement, product & parts identification, ordering
- Parts replacement and repair of existing Kolbe windows & doors by Kolbe Certified Technicians
- Quick turn-around on requests for service